Re: Scratchy sound with debian wheezy on ASUS A73B series

Dear Ximo,

> If the BIOS have the parameter "PCI latency timer" try increasing it.
>
> More info
> <http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-hw2/index.html>.

Thank you for your quick answer. I will try this as soon as I can (the laptop
is not mine) and I will give some feedback here after then.

Dear Joel,

> There are several module parms you can try to resolve the issue if
> this is the same:

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I have to read some documentation about
parm modules. I will try your idea right after the BIOS setting and provide
some feedback regarding this.

Thank you everybody for your concern.

best regards,

--