Re: Pioneer BDR-*206* Internal Blu-Ray Disc DVD/CD writer and Debian

On 04/03/13 21:00, David Christensen wrote:
I moved the drive to another machine that had a LITE-ON SHM-165H6S
CD/DVD RW drive ...

I reinstalled the LITE-ON, so now the machine has both drives.

Brasero no longer sees either drive. This started after I installed udftools, etc..

Burning a CD-R using LITE-ON, Squeeze, and whatever file manager that pops up when I insert a blank disc -- the directory is correct, but *every* file except .checksum.md5 is corrupt!

I looks like it's time for a backup/ wipe/ reinstall cycle.

David