connexion problem to thin client

Hello,

I ve installed the stable squeeze 6.0.7 64-bit on a server,
connection through the xdmcp works well without problem thin  client.
Unfortunately some old software (eg gnuplot, lyx, ...), so I did
the update with wheezy depot and there problem.
The login window appears on thin client then disappears right away
after with error on thin client
I think there is  incompatibility with xfree86 and keyboard / mouse?!
This is my first idea.

But   xorg is already  used in the squeeze too.

After that  I decided to install linuxmint LMDE last release March2013

Almost same problem, why almost because the login window I receive it
here, but when I touch the keyboard or  the mouse  the window
disappears.

In the log file on the server:
> Warning: Type "ONE_LEVEL" has 1 levels, aim <RALT> has 2 symbols
> Ignoring extra symbols
Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server

That's not all:
from a normal PC establishes the connection without problem! The Thin
Client is a little old: Neoware 2007.

The  older version of linuxmint (June 2012) runs correctly ??!!

Is there a bug in the latest version of xorg?   xkbcomp is the package
: x11-xkb-utils

someone has an idea?

thank you for your help.
good day