Re: possible in lynx file download?

have you highlighted the md5sums file then tried hitting the (d) key?
With lynx I notice on certain sites different behavior depending on
whether the (d) key is used or the enter key is used to start a download.
On Sun, 31 Mar 2013, Rick Thomas wrote:

> On Macs (an apple macintosh G4, running debian squeeze) I use lynx to download
> cd-images from cdimage.debian.org.  I have no problem  getting CD ".iso"
> images. (Except that it seems to prefer IPv6, which is significantly slower
> for me than IPv4. Is there a config option to change that behavior?)
>
> But when I try downloading the MD5SUMS file from the same directory, I get a
> few lines of HTML pre-pended to the downloaded file.
>
> Has anybody else seen this behavior?  Am I doing something wrong?  Is this a
> bug in Lynx?
>
> Rick

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Microsoft, windows is accessible. why do blind people need screen readers?