Re: bug in eth0-connection -> but which program -> to file a bug ???

On Ma, 26 mar 13, 21:36:06, Erik - versatel wrote:
> Hoi,
>
> I have installed debian 6.0.7 kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64.
>
> I have installed virtualbox, and tryed to connect from outside with
> rdesktop(linux) an mstsc(Windows) to my debianbox.
> I found out that the connection stoped.

Could you please start by explaining what OS is host and what OS is
guest (i.e. which one is installed on the bare metal and which one in a
virtual machine).

After that please attach your /etc/network/interfaces file from the
Debian installation.

Kind regards,
Andrei