bug in eth0-connection -> but which program -> to file a bug ???

Hoi,

I have installed debian 6.0.7 kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64.

I have installed virtualbox, and tryed to connect from outside with rdesktop(linux) an mstsc(Windows) to my debianbox.
I found out that the connection stoped.

After a few reboots i pinged my router, and get every second or so a message
When i made connection i with rdesktop to the debianbox, after a few seconds i get: Ping sendmsg: No bufferspace available This stays, until i stop it and start ping again, i then get; Ping Destination Host unreachable.

At first i thought this an error in virtualbox and did the following:
(Not starting virtualbox)
- install xrdp in a virtual machine --> i get the same error
- use vnc instead --> i get the same error.

install xrdp in the host --> the same error
install vnc in the host --> the same error

I tryed if i get this error also with debian i386.
so i made a connection to vncserver from my windows XP box and everything worked.

So i think the problem is in debian 6.0.7. somewhere.
If i start vnc from debian 6.0.7-amd64, all connections to the outside worls (eth0) is lost.

Has anybody an idee how to find out which program this might be, so i can report a BUG.

Thanks