Re: need advice on remote installation of Debian

well, thanks for the advice but Dell is quite expensive then Asus so
we selected Asus-iKVM module. i am not sure about features in DRAC and
Asus but what we need is remote console with security and that is what
we can have with iKVM. so we do not go for Dell stuff for a while.