Xorg lose mouse middle button emulation.

Hello,

Recently I installed debian testing (7.0 Wheezy) to substitute debian
6.0 (stable).

 With new installation, Xorg lose touchpad 3 button (central) emulation
(on MSI U100 touchpad sentelic). It happens everytime I suspend/resume
or if I switch to virtual terminal (Ctrl+alt+Fn) and return to Xorg
(Ctrl+alt+F7).

With debian 6.0 never happened.

I used gpointing-device-settings for setting emulation. For recovery
mouse setting in fast way I use:

 xinput set-prop "FSPPS/2 Sentelic FingerSensingPad" "Evdev Middle
Button Emulation" 1
xinput set-prop "FSPPS/2 Sentelic FingerSensingPad" "Evdev Middle Button
Timeout" 100

Note: Big problem of sentelic touchpad is the timeout for emulate
central button, default is too small and you can't press buttons at same
time in time (it is indispensable set timeout to >100).

Thank You.