unattended-upgrades not working

Hi there,

I've been trying to make *unattended-upgrades* working on Wheezy with no success so far.

The steps I have followed are:

 - Install *unattended-upgrades*
 - Enable it

        sudo dpkg-reconfigure -plow unattended-upgrades

 - Uncomment the following lines in */etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades*

        "o=Debian,n=wheezy";
        "o=Debian,n=wheezy-updates";
        "o=Debian,n=wheezy-proposed-updates";
        "o=Debian,n=wheezy,l=Debian-Security";

 - Wait two days

It's supposed to run every day, but it did nothing by the time. I've checked its logs at */var/log/unattended-upgrades/* and apt history log at */var/log/apt/history.log* but nothing happened there since the installation.

Is there any step I am missing to enable it? After reading the doc under */usr/share/doc/unattended-upgrades/README*, I think that the above are the only ones you have to follow to get it running.
By the way, I use to shut down this box every night and turn it on again in the morning, so I installed *anacron* to prevent *cron* from missing its *cron.daily* jobs if the machine is off.

Thanks in advance for your support.