Re: Installation failed - and failed again...

On 2013/3/3 2:28 PM, Go Linux wrote:
--- On Sun, 3/3/13, Mark Filipak wrote:
On 2013/3/3 6:25 AM, Brian wrote:
On Sat 02 Mar 2013 at 19:56:43 -0500, Mark Filipak wrote:
The reason I
switched the target from an 8-GB USB flash drive to a USB
hard drive is that someone said I couldn't install to a USB
flash drive because of the flash structures and that I
should switch to a hard drive because the MBR will be easier
to deal with. I thought that suggestion was bogus, but I
went along with it because I had a spare USB hard drive and
because I wanted to move past that roadblock, even if
bogus.
--cut--
when that didn't work, I switched the target to the USB hard
drive as suggested by someone.
I think that suggestion started here ;)  . . .