Re: Sync Orage and Android (via calendarserver?)

2013/3/3 Ramon Hofer <ramonhofer@bluewin.ch>
Hi all

I'm using Orage calendar on my Desktop. I have an Android tablet which
I'd like to keep in sync with Orage. My desktop machine doesn't run all
the time but I have a home server which does.

Therefore I'd like to put the shared calendar data on the server so that
both the desktop and the tablet can get the data from there.

I have tried calendarserver but I couldn't connect Orage to it.

What do you use to keep your calendars in sync?

I'm not a big fan of putting my data to Google. That's why I'd like to
find a solution where the data stays on my own devices.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I use Owncloud for my calendar, it provide a standard caldav server only with a LAMP server.
Owncloud is also a file storage like dropbox, but with Owncloud you know where is your data.

Best
Ramon