Re: Caldav client on Debian

Yes, Sunbird is fine, but non maintained, and the last version is a beta.
I'm looking for something like that who make only calendar management

I don't like the Firefox plugin solution because a browser must be a browser, not a swiss knife.
I can find a simple caldav client on any other os (android, windows, web based), but on linux nothing

I think there is no solution.

Thanks you for your response.