Re: Moving from a proprietary OS - unnecessarily inful experience -- was [Re: I wish to advocate linux]

Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 28 February 2013 16:01:03 Richard Owlett wrote:
  as a senior citizen moving from Windows(tm) to
Debian(tm?),

Why is your seniority relevant?

Just trying to convey that I've enough real-world experience to have a valid point of reference without heavy handily touting that my intro to computers was when the common input device was an 026 and core memory involved literal iron. I've been chided before ;)