Re: Two copies of E-Mail (Re: I wish to advocate linux)

Alois Mahdal wrote:
Hi Miles, hi everybody!

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:56:40 -0500
Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
Sure... thanks! Still, it's a good thing to train folks to
reply appropriately :-)
Holy ravioli!  Training a troll?  Gimme a break!

BTW, I'd prefer good old Delete key. I use it a LOT, but it's
still working perfectly.  My old Delete key and me...

Well you know, sometimes one needs a little entertainment; sort of like the folks who bait Nigerian scammers. :-)

Seriously.. I host email lists for a few local non-profits and churches. Right now, one of the churches is debating policy for their discussion list - somebody announced a political meeting, someone else took offense, and now the minister and the board want to play nanny. Makes we want to go out and bait some trolls. Sigh....