Re: Two copies of E-Mail (Re: I wish to advocate linux)

David Guntner wrote:
Miles Fidelman grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
David Guntner wrote:

If you're using Procmail to filter your E-Mail, I can send you a recipe
that deletes the duplicate when things like that happen... :-)
Anyway, the recipe is dirt simple.  The bit of code below assumes that
somewhere near the top of your .procmailrc file, you're assigning values
to the two variables that points to where those items are.  On my
system, $MAILDIR points to $HOME/Mail and $FORMAIL points to
/usr/bin/formail.

<code snipped>

Thanks!  Looks useful - have to go play with it.

Miles