Re: I wish to advocate linux

On Wednesday 27 February 2013 16:18:20 Miles Fidelman wrote:
> Seems to me that Mark is simply a troll (certainly not a "debian-user")

Yes, I had come to that conclusion.  He is inconsistent and deliberately
provocative.

I see nothing wrong with your attitude (he hardly makes his objection clear!)
and doesn't seem to be able to say what "the problem" is, or even if there
actually is one.  He trolled.  Got responses from some of us.  Got bored and
went off to troll someone else. ;-)

Lisi