Help w Claws mail (pop) I don't want to download my entire yahoo message box!

I am trying to set up claws mail to access my yahoo email account using
pop.  I would only like to download messages from the last day or so.
My yahoo account has emails going back 7 or so years. Is there a way to
tell Claws mail client to only download the last 100 messages?  Right
now it is grabbing the first of more than 19000 messages.

Details- Debian Wheezy XFCE desktop with claws-mail package.

Thanks in advance.