Re: OT - Convert output of byte count to GB count?

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:37:20 +0100, Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:
Of course the ultimate craziness is "1.44Mb" (1440kiB) floppies

Wow, I never noticed that, or I have forgotten hat I noticed it. In my defence, I used 3.5" discs quasi only for the Atari ST, so most of them are DD, but indeed, I've got some HD disks too. FWIW, no data loss even when used with drives for DD disks, at least last time when I tested some of the HDs they were much older than CDs that were already borked.