Debian on RAID0 with Wheezy

Hi,

I'm trying for the 2 last days to install a Debian Wheezy on a RAID0
drive but I'm facing many issues.

I have 2 x 2TB drives configured in a 4TB RAID0 drive.

I initially used the b3 net installer but it was missing the grub bios
partition.

Now, I'm using B4, starting it with dmraid=true. I'm able to see the
RAID0 drive. I'm using the automated configuration to create the / and
the /home. So far, evertything is going well.

I'm even able to install grub (which I was not able to do initially) on Volume0.

But when I'm re-starting, grub is not able to boot on the RAID drive.
I'm getting a "dm-raid45" not found in modules.dep.

I tried to follow the steps here:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SataRaid but when I'm starting
in rescue dmraid=true mode, I'm not able to see the raid partitions. I
have the drive in /dev/mapper/xxxx_Volume0, but only it. Not the
Volume0p0 to Volume0p5 entries.

I'm a bit out of idea. I don't know what to try next.

Does anyone have solved this already?

Thanks,

JM