Re: [Possibly OT] Hauppague WinTV card lost sound

On Sun, Feb 03, 2013 at 03:05:09PM -0500, Brad Alexander wrote:
> I know it is bad form to respond to one's own post, but I have swapped
> the Hauppague card, and have exactly the same symptoms. I suspect it
> is something with either pulse.
>
> Suggestions?

Purge the packages, but take note of which ones just in case. I had
sound probs, purged the pulse packages that I could (there is a libpulse
library which mplayer2 depended on, so I didn't purge that, of course)
and my probs disappeared!

oppressing." --- Malcolm X