Re: HDMI output

On 02/01/2013 05:17 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 31 January 2013 19:12:04 Doug wrote:
If it worked with the DVR, it should work with the computer on the same
setting.
It doesn't on  my television.  DVR is a different "source" setting than VGA.
It took me a bit of fiddling to work out why I hadn't got a picture.

My television may be unusual in that behaviour, but I am sure that it is not
unique.

Lisi

The originator said he plugged into the same jack on the TV.  Under
those conditions, there could be no difference int any "source"
setting--to the TV it's all "J3" or whatever.

--doug