Incorrect time stamps after files copied to Debian Squeeze

I am copying files from my Olimpus Voice Recorder to PC which have
corresponding time stamps on recorder.

When I copy files to my Ubuntu 10.04 the time stamps preserved exactly as
they are on Voice Recorder.

However after files copied to Debian Sqeeze, the system changes the time
stamps, e.g. the file recorded at 18:24:50 (or 06:24:50PM) on Squeeze
have time stamp of 10:24:50 (or 10:24:50AM). The date is preserved.

Both system are configured to use UTC, update time from Internet, and
otherwise not messing times in any way.

Could anybody help me with this, please?