Re: Installing flash player into user's home dir. for chromium.

Good time of the day, Patrick.

Thank You, Patrick, for Your time and answer. You wrote:

> [...]

I've downloaded the .tar.gz player, finally I got:

~/.moziila/plugins/libflashplayer.so

But chromium still asks for new version of FlashPlayer.

> Other places that are searched are /usr/lib (or
> lib64)/mozilla/plugins, the browser's install directory which may be
> in /local or /opt instead of /usr, but they all require root access
> to copy files there.

Putting to

/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins

dose the trick whereas

/usr/local/lib/mozilla/plugins

dose not.

Do You have any ideas on local home dir - why it does not work putting
the lib there ( ~/.moziila/plugins )?

Sthu.