Re: Operation System installation

Le 14.01.2013 11:08, ignacio nanoartista a écrit :
Hello..I´d downloaded the Debian operation System and I cant
install it. I download the CD image for AMD64...and when im tryin to
install from CD gives and error from reading CD....

Thank you.

As others, I can not help without informations.

However, I can guess 2-3 things you should check: iso checksum, correct writing on CD, and your computer's architecture (aka: amd64, x86, sparc, whatever).