Re: how to buy an ideal laptop RAM module?

On Monday 07 January 2013 06:46:31 Chris Bannister wrote:
> I read the output [unfortunately it's been snipped] as 2GB was the maximum
> capacity for that slot. Are there four slots?

The answer to this appears to be a large part of the problem.

Vardhan, if you get the memory you are going to have to open the laptop up to
install it.  So, since you are going to have to do it anyway to install
anything, why not pluck up courage and open it up now, and count how many
memory slots there are?

Lisi