Combining Icedove data

Hi all;

I am trying to combine the information from my laptop version of Icedove into the icedove copy on my home PC. I have the import / export addon installed on the PC copy. Both files presently reside at /etc/.icedove/xxxxx.default on the PC. I am presently using Debian Wheezy and Icedove 10,0,11.

The e7.......default directory is presently being used by icedove. I wish to fold in the data from the 7m.........default directory that was originally on the laptop. I can follow the process from Tools -> Import/Export Tools -> Import Mbox File but what to do next alludes me. I don't have a file, I have a directory that contains a ton of information.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Gary R.