Re: module information

On the box I login to gmail on, I don't have this so I'm going to try
to replicate this as best i can:
/lib/modules/3.6.10-vanilla/build/drivers/input/mouse# lsmod | grep psmouse
psmouse                69191  0
/lib/modules/3.6.10-vanilla/build/drivers/input/mouse# modinfo psmouse.ko
filename:       /lib/modules/3.6.10-vanilla/build/drivers/input/mouse/psmouse.ko

license:        GPL
author:         Vojtech Pavlik <vojtech@suse.cz>
alias:          serio:ty05pr*id*ex*
alias:          serio:ty01pr*id*ex*
depends:
intree:         Y
vermagic:       3.6.10-vanilla SMP mod_unload modversions
parm:           proto:Highest protocol extension to probe (bare, imps, exps, any
). Useful for KVM switches. (proto_abbrev)
parm:           resolution:Resolution, in dpi. (uint)
parm:           rate:Report rate, in reports per second. (uint)
parm:           smartscroll:Logitech Smartscroll autorepeat, 1 = enabled (defaul
t), 0 = disabled. (bool)
parm:           resetafter:Reset device after so many bad packets (0 = never). (
uint)
parm:           resync_time:How long can mouse stay idle before forcing resync (
in seconds, 0 = never). (uint)
/lib/modules/3.6.10-vanilla/build/drivers/input/mouse# cp psmouse.ko ~/
/lib/modules/3.6.10-vanilla/build/drivers/input/mouse# cd ~
~# modinfo psmouse.ko
filename:       /root/psmouse.ko
[...]

This is of course the same module, but I can modprobe -r psmouse;
insmod ~/psmouse.ko and there's no telling which module is loaded.
Again this is an example since I'm not on the example box with two
different versions of the same module where I started wondering this
(I just unloaded and reloaded to make sure I was right about what was
loaded). But, if I change some code (or just build a module template
named psmouse) it will show up and I don't know how to tell the
difference between what shows up in lsmod and what is in
/lib/modules/$(uname -r)