Re: module information

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:54 AM, shawn wilson <ag4ve.us@gmail.com> wrote:
So, this is more of a curiosity at this point. However, I can't figure
out how to directly associate loaded modules with the file on disk -
checksum or whatever. Not sure if there's a debugfs module to do this,
I've looked in /proc and /sys and can't find anything useful.
/proc/sys/kernel
/sys/devices/system/cpu/kernel_max
/sys/kernel
/sys/module/kernel

Again, I can run lsmod and see what modules are loaded and run modinfo
and look at metadata of a kernel object module on the filesystem but
how do I forensically connect the two?