Re: Installation

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 03:06:05AM -0400, Neal Murphy wrote:
> System installation should be as automated as is possible. In fact, the
> installer should ask as few questions as possible.

The trouble is there are many different desirable setups depending on
what you want to use it for. I wouldn't like an installer which asked a
whole lot of English questions about what I wanted to use it for,
especially when the person writing the questions has no skills in
technical writing, and then went on to do a whole lot of operations
which in the end, was not what I meant. If I don't want RAID then I
don't want RAID, no ifs buts or but you need it.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X