Re: Installation

On 09/25/2012 03:25 AM, Weaver wrote:

On Mon, September 24, 2012 10:33 pm, Chris Bannister wrote:

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 02:15:23PM -0700, Weaver wrote:

On Mon, September 17, 2012 8:11 am, Chris Bannister wrote:

Patches are still being accepted against d-i, but hurry.

Done!

Ummm, can't see it. What is the bugnumber?

Joined the list and emailed it in.

Tried bug-report but it wouldn't accept terms like 'installer' installation'
etc., with a continuous feedback of 'no such package', so I tried 'Other',
which appeared to be the only open option, and that wasn't accepted either,
so I just went to the debian-boot list, which is apparently who handle it.

Did you try the 'debian-installer' package? (That being what 'd-i' is short
for.)

--
      The Wanderer

side of it.

Every time you let somebody set a limit they start moving it.
  - LiveJournal user antonia_tiger