Re: Installation

On Mon, September 24, 2012 10:33 pm, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 02:15:23PM -0700, Weaver wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, September 17, 2012 8:11 am, Chris Bannister wrote:
>> >
>> > Unless you submit it against d-i as a patch, there *is* no onward. If
>> it
>> > gets rejected, there should be an explanation as to why.
>> >
>> > Patches are still being accepted against d-i, but hurry.
>>
>> Done!
>
> Ummm, can't see it. What is the bugnumber?

Joined the list and emailed it in.

Tried bug-report but it wouldn't accept terms like 'installer'
installation' etc., with a continuous feedback of 'no such package', so I
tried 'Other', which appeared to be the only open option, and that wasn't
accepted either, so I just went to the debian-boot list, which is
apparently who handle it.

No reaction, as the usual noise element was taking up space and probably
enough of a distraction for it to slip through unnoticed.
Regards,

Weaver.