Re: the ghost of UEFI and Micr0$0ft

Hi Andrei,

Dňa Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:44:27 +0300 Andrei POPESCU
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> napísal:

> > in our country is more and more difficult to buy computer (specially
> > notebook) without Windows included. In one shop they are telling me,
> > that it si not possible.
>
> If you have such an answer on paper you *might* be able to request a
> refund for the MS Windows license according to its own EULA, but be
> careful not to accept the EULA on the first boot (most laptops on

Yes, but consider following. Your solution:

pay money -> take care about OS -> request a refund -> use my HW

My expectation is:

pay money -> use my HW

I don't want to pay money for useless things and waste time with stupid
and manipulating sellers and producers.

If i give something to someone and they refund them to my, then it is loan.
I don't want to loan my money to sellers without any rent! ;-)

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk