Re: The question of Wheezy

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:07:55 +0400, Парфенович Никита wrote:

> Hello! Sorry for my English. Could you tell me how do I install Debian
> Wheezy? Does anyone else what that means, except for installation of
> Squeeze, and upgrade to Wheezy? Is there a setup CD, which can set it
> Wheezy? Thank you!

You can the get the installation media for testing from here:

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.en.html

But before installing, I wonder if you really are aware of the current
status of Wheezy and what it means having a testing OS installed in your
system... take a look here first and decide with caution :-)

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-choosing.en.html

Greetings,

--
Camaleón