Re: Debian GNU/Linux wheezy/sid: aptitude ERROR

On Mi, 02 mai 12, 08:52:26, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I run aptitude update and get errors:
> http://paste.debian.net/166950/

Pastebin for 3 lines?

> After that I run aptitude safe-upgrade and again, I get errors:
> http://paste.debian.net/166951/

I'd say this is your problem:

Setting up fontconfig-config (2.9.0-2) ...
rmdir: failed to remove `/var/lib/defoma/fontconfig.d/': Directory not empty
dpkg: error processing fontconfig-config (--configure):

> What can I do to solve these problems?

Delete or move (not copy) that directory somewhere else and then retry.

Kind regards,
Andrei