Re: X server: connection refused

On Wed, 02 May 2012 02:00:02 +0200
Indulekha <indulekha@theunworthy.com> wrote:

> Appears you no longer have the xserver installed.
> Upgrade get interrupted, or finish with errors perhaps?

Thanks for your response however I'm not sure it isn't something else as all
the nividia-glx 295.40-1 sources and drivers inclusive of dkms sources and
kernel and even the xserver-xorg-video-nvidia Xorg driver are all still
installed. There was nothing in regard to the xserver removed, something to
do with X11 or X maybe. I suspect they're screwing their nuts back at the X11
head office.

someone screwed up

--
CK