PlayOnLinux + wine + amd64

Hey all,

Got a question about running games in wine. I had, on my system,
playonlinux (4.0.12) on my i386 system. Had a few games installed, and
everything was working. Well, first of the year, I upgraded my system
from a core2duo to an AMD Phenom II x4. So I reinstalled Debian, this
time amd64. I restored the directories, including ~/.PlayOnLinux from
previous backups.

Today, I finally had a chance to reinstall playonlinux (4.0.18). I
started playonlinux, and it gave me a pop-up message saying

     PlayOnLinux is unable to find 32bits OpenGL libraries.

     You might encounter problem with your games

...And sure enough, I appear to. Is it as  simple as installing
libgl1-nvidia-alternatives-ia32, libgl1-nvidia-glx-ia32, and
nvidia-glx-ia32? Can I install these alongside the amd64 ones without
negative impact?

Thanks,
--b