Re: cpu frequency management opteron lost?

On di, 2012-05-01 at 19:57 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I'm a pro-audio Linux user. CPU freq scaling is important for me.
>
> Debian has a script that runs on startup, it will force ondemand. I
> don't remember the location, but it must be some rc.
If you remember, please let me know. I really would appreciate that.

> Hmm? What kernel do you use. The config of the kernel is important.
> As superuser run
>         grep CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV /boot/config-$(uname -r)
3.2.0

panoramix:~# grep CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV /boot/config-$(uname -r)
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=m
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=m
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ONDEMAND=y