Re: configure Icedove for GPG/MIME?

[Please trim your posts your posts on this mailing list]

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 11:38:35AM +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
> On 09.04.2012 02:00, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 09:13:40PM +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> Do you agree my point or do I just create filter to put your messages
> directly to trash? This is the third time when I explain this.

I thought I was trying to help! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to matter
much now as quite a few people are already deleting your messages
because of your inline GPG.

I don't understand why you should need to verify your own messages.

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte