Re: debian-faq (was ... Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude)

On Friday 06 April 2012 23:43:37 Chris Bannister wrote:

> > > http://www.dailywritingtips.com/?p=4904#comment-303296
> >
> > That is about spelling, not grammar.  Since requires the perfect tense.
> > It is
>
> It was supposed to be a joke. :( I didn't snip severly enough.

I am, I'm afraid, missing a joke-detecting radar.  So blame my inability to
detect a joke, not your own snipping.

The first French I ever learnt was "Vous prenez les choses au pied de la
lettre".  (You take things too litterally.)

57 years later, I still do. :-(

Lisi