Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp (tmp cleaning)

Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> but, but, but I was told Big Data is the Big Thing....

I know you are just teasing but on a serious note I am really hoping
good things come from the Freedom Box project.  It addresses the
problems with the current implementations of cloud computing.  People
should be able to keep control of their data and software.  It will be
good to improve things to the point that people will be able to very
easily deploy their own cloud server and immediately make use of it
like they would if they were using one of the existing cloud servers.

> > If I didn't scare everyone just a little bit with this then I didn't
> > write it well enough.  There isn't any way to win on this issue.
>
> [innocent look] So, which one is best? ;-p

Oh...  You are ssooo evil.  :-)

Bob

P.S.

> Just a wild guess... you've been ice-camping recently. ;-p

:-) No, I haven't been snowcaving.  I am bummed.  Not much snow up in
the high country this season.  It has been very dry.  It is going to
be a thirsty next year if things keep getting warmer as it has been.