Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp

Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > I like the notion to just use /var/tmp for anything big by default.
>
> Doesn't that require manually deleting files when they're no longer
> required?

Of course that is no different from /tmp which is the same until
rebooted and I only reboot for kernel security upgrades.  In between
those reboots it is no different and a system can go for a long time
without rebooting.

I always set up automated tmp cleaners on /tmp and /var/tmp.

Bob