Re: Problems in fonts in console appear again

On 06/04/12 07:12, James Brown wrote:
> On 05.04.2012 10:08, Scott Ferguson wrote:

<snipped>

> I cannot find the option such as "expand screen" in my BIOS. I have
> found there the next options maybe concirning to the above matter:

> Video Memory - which can have values 64 MB, 128 MB or MaxDVMT (sets up in 64 MB);

Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology - I'd set to 128M, doesn't mean it
always uses 128M. Shouldn't affect the size of your pre-X display.

> Power of Display - which can be "Both" or "Auto" (was sets up into
> "Both" because I regulary use the first display.

Shouldn't affect the problem either.

> Mode - which can be ESP, EPP, Bi-directorial or Output only (sets up
> into ESP).

That sounds like parallel port.

What make and model is this box?

Kind regards