Re: correct English usage

On Wednesday 04 April 2012 21:36:39 Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > Another personal attack, putting words in my mouth (I never said that
> > I was perfect) and then refuting them. I believe that there is a term
> > for that. Like your ad hominem attack above, that is a sign of one who
> > is loosing an argument.
>
> +1

No, it is a sign that I did not want to debate with Dotan off-list.  He tries
to win by steam-rollering me and I have no desire to repeat the experience.
Hopefully, he will now leave me alone.  But I though that off-list post on
this list was not supposed to be published on-list without the express
agreement of the sender?

Lisi