Re: Unable to mount external USB devices -- Wheezy KDE

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:22:59 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug?

Thank you for that pointer. Apparently this has been an issue for a
while, and for GNOME desktops as well (which indicates to me that the
problem is somewhere in the automount process -- I can mount these
devices from a root shell).

I looked through the debian-users archive and couldn't see anyone
else using KDE complaining, but I can hardly believe I'm the only one
having this problem.