Re: OT: Copying a URL from a text browser (was: Re: text browsers)

Mike,

Another excellent approach--thanks!

Unfortunately, I've now realized that lynx doesn't display some of the links
that I'm interested in--I think because they may be generated by javascript
(or java), so I now need to look for a text browser that runs those.  I
understand edbrowse might be able to do that, so I'll look into that.

Randy Kramer