Re: Gnome-terminal focus

On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 08:11:46PM +0200, Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 09:35:26 +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > When I left-click on a tab in gnome-terminal the focus is on the tab and
> > not in the terminal at the prompt.  How can I change that behaviour to
> > take the focus to where the prompt is?
>
> Can you see a dotted border around the tab?

Yes

> When I "double click" on the tab I get that rectange and then the focus
> remains in the tab rather than the command prompt. To remove it and
> recover the normal behaviour I have to click over the terminal window
> itself.

Yes. That is the behaviour I want to change.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence
      cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which
      made heaven and earth."
                           Psalms 121:1,2