bzr-hg gone missing from unstable?

   Dear Debian:

Starting to play with Bazaar, I figured I'd practice on a Mercurial repository I have lying around. My box follows unstable, and when I did ``apt-get install bzr-hg'' I was told

	E: Unable to locate package bzr-hg

But it's right there:

	http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=bzr-hg&searchon=names&suite=all&section=main

squeeze (bzr299) and experimental (bzr545) packages are present, though.

bzr-hg's bug list has nothing relevant, and I could find no mention of the lack in the last couple of months of debian-user, so here it is: where'd it go, and should it come back?

--
	Best wishes,

		Max Hyre