vsftpd-2.3.5.deb: Can I get the debian source of 2.3.4?

  Referring to Package: vsftpd, Version: 2.3.5-1.

1. Can I get the debian source for 2.3.4, and possibly older?
   I think debian had some version control archive for the vsftpd
   package.

2. Since I write, I'll mention the issue I am after:

    $ zcat /usr/share/doc/vsftpd/changelog.gz | tail -6
    - Add stronger checks for the configuration error of running with a writeable
    root directory inside a chroot(). This may bite people who carelessly turned
    on chroot_local_user but such is life.

    At this point: v2.3.5 released!

  I think those stronger checks are wrong, because it prevents
modifying (uploading, deletion, modifying) files.  Am I wrong?
Such modifications used to work.