[Solved]: procmail, problem with this delivering recipe

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 03:40:24 +0000, T o n g wrote:

> My following delivering recipe was treated as a non-delivering one by
> procmail:
>
> :0 H
> {
>   VAR=val
>
>   # send header only
>   :0 Hfhwi

Problem found. I shouldn't have used 'f' here. Merely the following will
work:

  :0 Hwi

Because 'f' will have Procmail feed the message to the pipeline on the
action line (if the conditions are met), *and continue processing* with
the output of the pipeline (replacing the original message). This is the
"filter mode".

>   * ^Subject: \/.*
>   | formail -b -c . . . | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS . . .
> }

Thanks for your help, Bob!

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)