Re: "sudo" command passwd is not canceled.

On 04/01/2012 07:37, chengshid wrote:
于 2012/1/4 14:45, Bob Proulx 写道:
chengshid wrote:
"sudo" command passwd is not canceled since i modify the follows files.
/usr/share/polkit-1/actions/  and /etc/pam.d/

the /etc/sudoers file have modified with no required passwd.

help me!  thanks.
I do not understand what you are asking.  Are you saying that it is
not requiring a password now?  The default password timeout is 15
minutes.

Use 'sudo -k' to revoke your permissions.

use 'sudo -l' to list information about what you are allowed.  This
will display any NOPASSWD flags set in the file.

Bob
sorry, bad with my EN.
"sudo" command passwd is required now .
i added the NOPASSWD field to sudoers file, and the "sudo" command all ways was not required passwd. But now, i modify these files under /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/, and it is is required passwd.
so, could be any way to cancel the demand for passwd?

I know the "sudo" working from the sudoers file. You can give 4 things in this file.

1 users (user alias) - who can do xy.....
2 commands (command alias) - what commands run as ROOT
- here can configure these command NOT need to passwd with "NOPASSW" or "NOPASSWD"
3 where (host alias) - where can run these commands
4 how (runas alias) - usernames that commands my be ran as

4 example
User_Alias      powerusrs = john
Cmnd_Alias    pprocs= /bin/kill, /bin/ls
Host_Alias      hsts= localhost
powerusrs        hsts= (root) pprocs